MOTO CLEAN PLUS is a fast-acting, organically based and environmentally friendly motorcycle cleaner. The optimised power formula gives motorbikes a thorough clean. Its intense cleaning power achieves outstanding results after being left to work for just a short time. The cleaner is concentrated but can also be used in diluted form. With the high-quality manual pump spray, the cleaner can be applied sparingly and can also be used overhead thanks to its 360-degree application. The sturdy bottle and high-quality spray head are optimally suited for regular refilling from the 5-litre container.
- Lower pH value formula
- Better distribution over surfaces
- Excellent compatibility with rubber, plastics and metal
- Can be used overhead thanks to the MOTOREX 360 degree technology and special spray head
- Ready to use but can also be used diluted to a ratio of 1:3 for cleaning small amounts of dirt
- Pump spray bottle can be reused multiple times with the 5-litre refill
- Test on a small hidden area to check tolerance
- When the motorcycle is cold, briefly spray it with water
- Adjust the MOTO CLEAN PLUS spray nozzle to produce a fine spray (foamy)
- Spray the motorcycle (when cold) from a distance of approx. 50 cm, leave to take effect (max. 3 mins) and then rinse off with plenty of water
- If necessary, use a sponge or MOTOREX brush on very dirty areas
Note: Do not apply in direct sunlight. Do not leave to dry.
MOTO CLEAN PLUS is ready for use and does not need to be diluted. For small amounts of dirt, MOTO CLEAN PLUS can be diluted to a concentrate/water ratio of 1:3 and applied as described above. To clean carbon components, apply a solution diluted to a ratio of at least 1:1 due to material sensitivity.